Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Great first installment!

I loved the humor, and very well done on the graphics! I really hope to see this develop into a series. Waiting for more! Great Job!

Battle Pickup! Battle Pickup!

Nice start...

I think you did well for your first flash. Next time think up a storyline and pull your viewers in more. 10 for effort. Great work!

liam2317 responds:

Yeah story lines arnt my strongest ability but I'll see what i can do.

Ninja Training Ninja Training

Great Flash!

I liked it. The dialogue was good. Kinda makes you say WTF and laugh at the same time. This kind of stuff is entertaining. Short and sweet and to the point. That bird had it coming.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

lightning fingers

I think the last guy who reviewed this was just mad cuz he couldnt move his fingers fast enough to make her cum. not me. my virtual lover came all over her box and make her squirt some juice of her own. Its a pretty sick game, but I gotta admit it was fun. I am almost tempted to buy the full version, but since real sex is free, I'll stick with that, until I age into an old lonely geezer, then I might reconsider...

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

FIVE STARS!

This is the best flash game I have ever played! Thanks for all the sweat blood and tears you put into it! Waiting for the sequel!

little lola little lola

Trippy Drippy Trancy Pantsy

I like the constant echo overload on top of the low droning scratchy beat, listening as I type this, WOW, it's secretly DUBBY! Thumbs up NFC!

~bang ~bang shot me down ~bang ~bang shot me down

BANG!

Anotha Good Tune! Repetitive but Soothing...

nofriendzclub responds:

Audiophile,
Thanks for the time you take to truely review my tracks.
Much love@Cleveland

Mi$$. Blood...let her run Mi$$. Blood...let her run

Funkin' Dope!

I like this style, don't follow the herd, just make the sound that suits you. Suits me too. heavy beat with good brass samples. This makes me feel like flowin' too. Keep it up Bro! RESPECT!