little lola little lola

Trippy Drippy Trancy Pantsy

I like the constant echo overload on top of the low droning scratchy beat, listening as I type this, WOW, it's secretly DUBBY! Thumbs up NFC!

~bang ~bang shot me down ~bang ~bang shot me down

BANG!

Anotha Good Tune! Repetitive but Soothing...

nofriendzclub responds:

Audiophile,
Thanks for the time you take to truely review my tracks.
Much love@Cleveland

Mi$$. Blood...let her run Mi$$. Blood...let her run

Funkin' Dope!

I like this style, don't follow the herd, just make the sound that suits you. Suits me too. heavy beat with good brass samples. This makes me feel like flowin' too. Keep it up Bro! RESPECT!

Tom Green VS. (your name here) Tom Green VS. (your name here)

WORD!

Yeah, listening to this makes me wanna flow and let go ya know, thanks so much for carin' and sharin whatchu be makin' painstakin effort wuz put into this cut...RESPECT!

_-_Hip Hop Beat 2_-_ _-_Hip Hop Beat 2_-_

bouncin'

I like the beat and the piano sounds good, oh and the synth came in at the perfect time, now dancin' alongside the piano, this is good. Keep it up sista from anotha mista!
p.s. hope you check out my phat phlavariffic rappin'

Lova-Gurl responds:

thanks ...ok i will do that

_-_Hip Hop Beat_-_ _-_Hip Hop Beat_-_

BANGIN'

This sounds good, nice and easy to flow to, which I would love to do, while drinkin' and brew and smilin' at you, it's true, the keys have pleased and bought me to my knees thank you so much and peace! p.s. please take a little time to hear my hyper active hippy rap, sound and lyrics original by audiophile!

Lova-Gurl responds:

lol ummm thanks

weird... weird...

WHAT?!?!

Why are people so DAMN agressive and critical on this site? Is everyone just mean to YOU? I like abstract and avant garde, this is too short but it would be kewl to make a whole song out of this with more krazy sounds. Why cant people see the potential and the good?

sporadic sporadic

not so bad

I'm glad you didnt care about those other reviews, they were overly critical. This song is OK, not garbage. Keep up the creativity! RESPECT

brought together brought together

slow and dull...

...but thats not a bad thing. The right song goes with the right mood, a few feedback echoes would really spice this track up just right.
p.s. please take the time to hear my hyper active hippy rap.