Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Great first installment!

I loved the humor, and very well done on the graphics! I really hope to see this develop into a series. Waiting for more! Great Job!

Battle Pickup! Battle Pickup!

Nice start...

I think you did well for your first flash. Next time think up a storyline and pull your viewers in more. 10 for effort. Great work!

liam2317 responds:

Yeah story lines arnt my strongest ability but I'll see what i can do.

Ninja Training Ninja Training

Great Flash!

I liked it. The dialogue was good. Kinda makes you say WTF and laugh at the same time. This kind of stuff is entertaining. Short and sweet and to the point. That bird had it coming.

Televangelista Televangelista

THIS IS VERY GOOD!

What makes it good, is the dialogue, I like religion- bitch-slappin' stuff like this and making it funny too, VERY WELL DONE. More please!

Ocean Man Ocean Man

good flash...

...I have always liked that song, and u made a nice friendly flash to go with it. that's good. Thank you. But it might have been kewl if ocean man was a humanoid made out of water, or he had a bunch of tentacles and crab pinchers or something crazy like the cover of the mollusk. keep it up. respect

Demolition Squid Demolition Squid

WOW MAN!

That was fucking hilarious! I like your crazy quirky random makes-no-sense style FUCK YEAH! I WANT MORE! keep up the silliness!

On The Moon (episode 2) On The Moon (episode 2)

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!

great smooth graphics and sound and animation and everything, didnt make any sense either, that's the best part.

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

Hey everybody...

Get over your either/or complex and move on to the both/and of things, Kanye West pointed out something obvious about the situation AND this flash is funny, in fact it just pushes the issue further into the spotlight(though marginally, at best). I don't think Bush hates black people but I believe he doesn't give a shit about them unless they're rich just like he doesnt give a shit about my dissenting white ass. oh by the way, a message to all people who think Bush is a good president: YOU'RE DUMBER THAN HE IS, JERKFACE!

Trash's Adventures DVD Trash's Adventures DVD

Lockophelia?

This flash didn't make any fucking sense at all, but that's what I like about it. I guess I never heard anything about this lock craze that everyone else knows about. Good work on this flash that MUST HAVE taken you a long time, and lots of effort. Keep it up!

Shaolin Johnathan Shaolin Johnathan

Old Skewl Kung Fu

I like this style, especially the grainy film effect, makes it feel like a real foreign kung fu movie from the 70's. Have you made the continuation yet? Or were you planning to? Hope to see it... Great job. Very much to my liking...